Programs and Events
Compass Dreamwork offers opportunities to experience different approaches to dreams and dreamwork, through workshops, presentations, retreats and seminars on a wide variety of dream-related subjects.
Events that are open to the public will be posted (in the home page sidebar and on the Compass Dreamwork blog page) whenever they are scheduled.
If you would like to arrange, host, or sponsor a Compass Dreamwork presentation, workshop, retreat, or seminar, please call 503-231-2894, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
Here are some of the events we offer:
- Open-Minded Dreaming: An Introduction to Dreams and Dreamwork
- The Field of Dreaming: Shared Dreams and World Change
- Daring To Dream: Working with Nightmares and “Bad” Dreams
- The Whole Dreamer: Dreams and Healing
- Death Dreams: Approaching the Unknown
- Dream Language: Metaphor, Paradox and Word-Play in Dreams
- No Room To Dream: Dreaming and Depression